Park Logisitics - Creating Supply Chain Solutions

Park Logistics - Creating supply Chain Solutions

Creating Supply Chain Solutions
Warehousing - Distribution - Fulfilment - Co-Pack

Phone: 0115 940 3332

Email : sales@parklog.co.uk


CoGri Group Dragon Boat Race Challenge to raise money for Prostate Cancer UK – Please sponsor us!

The CoGri Group and its subsidiary companies’ employees are taking part in the 6th Dragon Boat Challenge to help raise money for Prostate Cancer UK. As all of the rowers will be male, it seems fitting to nominate Prostate Cancer as their chosen charity. The event is organised by the Huddersfield and Wakefield Chantry Rotary Clubs and takes place on Saturday 12th July 2014 at Pugneys Country Park Lake in Wakefield. Over the last 5 years this event has raised over £110,000 for charity.

POSTER-dagon-boat-race-2

The CoGri Group will be racing 3 times in heats against the clock at a distance of approximately 250m each, and the best time qualified goes through to the final.

The CoGri Group took part in the race for the first time last year and won third place out of 26 teams who participated, achieved the fastest qualifying time of the day, completed the 250m course in 53.35 seconds and raised £1,487.28! With your donation, they hope to beat that amount. The CoGri Group need to raise a minimum of £1,000 but of course they would like to raise as much sponsorship as possible!

The CoGri Group hope to count on you for your support and help them raise money for a great cause. 70% of the total raised will be given to Prostate Cancer UK and the remaining 30% and any Gift Aid is retained by the Rotary Clubs for their nominated charities.

POSTER-dagon-boat-race-4

If you would like to sponsor The CoGri Group for this event, please send a cheque made payable to Concrete Grinding Ltd. Alternatively, you can sponsor The CoGri Group via their Virgin Money Giving page at http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/team/CoGriGroup14

Article source: http://warehousenews.co.uk/2014/06/cogri-group-dragon-boat-race-challenge-to-raise-money-for-prostate-cancer-uk-please-sponsor-us/